Re: Keeping Things Hot (It's a Crock)

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Tue, 06 May 1997 18:47:51 -0700

Ah, how quickly we forget. It has been a "few" years since I was building
studios and dealing with wiring. William is 100% correct. Most home
wiring is in series (from the breaker to plug "A" then to plug "B", etc),
and the GFI will only protect outlets on the same breaker, at the GFI or
after it. Important safety tip!

tomf2468@pipeline.com