Re: Exhibition in Belgium

Mel Proudfoot (mel.proudfoot@ping.be)
Sat, 08 Nov 1997 00:23:27 +0100

Terry,

I would love to, but where the hell can you get it from? I picked up a
bergger catalogue at APIS which lists a bromoil paper. But I phoned this
week and they currently have insufficient requirements to justify a
production run, maybe in the new year. I also filled in a sort of
advanced order for the Kentmere stuff, but have not had any news since
the conference?

Is this new paper available on the market? If so where can I get some?
Last time I checked with Silverprint they did not have any.

Would be very, very (VERY) greatful to find somebody who can sell me
some of this material, from what I hear from the folks who have tested
it, it sounds great.

brgds

Mel