Re: apis

Richard Sullivan (richsul@roadrunner.com)
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:37:45 -0700

I too am holding off on tickets. If Carlos is listening, can he confirm the
weekend of July 18-19? The last two messages sounded somewhat tentative as
far as dates went. There is as far as we've been told, no guest
speakers-showers-demonstrators-etc yet picked and no plans for
equipment-materials-etc providers to be there either. I would have expected
at least of few from the List here to be speaking or presenting So far
we've heard nothing. Perhaps the folks running the Art Center in Oporto are
arranging the program and picking the speakers and presenters???? Isn't it
a little far along to be setting this up now? I too am wanting to go to
Oporto, but I too am not yet convinced that it is real.

--Dick