Re: Re: Questins about Gum

Smieglitz@aol.com
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:48:15 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 01/10/99 8:14:48 PM, jseigel@panix.com wrote:

<<Joe, in the past you put your instructions for your sizing method (%,
etc.) on the list and I filed it, intending to try it some day. I think
that day is nigh, and I THINK I could find the file, probably, maybe. But
since you're here, so to speak, and I'm sure others will be interested,
would you be so kind as to repeat?

Drum roll......"Read the archives"...cymbal

:)

Sorry, couldn't resist. Actually, I use the rabbit skin glue as directed on
the package. If I recall correctly, it works out to be 2 TBL size per liter
of water, but check the package directions. Hardening is also done per
standard recommendations. Offhand, I don't recall the %. I tend to write the
formulas on the bottles rather than in a notebook, and that info is not at
hand.

Joe