Re: Improving Contact

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:11:16 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/14/99 7:01:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tomf2468@pipeline.com writes:

> Not that I'm at expert in rubber, but I think not. Neoprene is the
> material that wet suits and vapor barrier socks (back in my crazy mountain
> and ice climbing youth) were made of. The rubber on my mouse pad is much
> softer and springier. Is "springier" a word??

Thanks Tom. Sorry I wasn't clear in my question. I didn't mean to ask to that
detail, but I really didn't know what neoprene is, so I just want to ask if I
am thinking about the right thing.

I am posting this to the list so that others don't need to reply anymore since
I now know what type of thing we are talking about. Thanks all!

Dave