Re: Reversal Neg. contrast control

Cor Breukel (cor@ruly46.medfac.leidenuniv.nl)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 20:18:12 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Tom Ferguson wrote:

> One note for those working with APH. I can't remember if "the list" or
> Freestyle told me it was safe to use regular/orange safelights with this
> film...... WRONG. This explained some of my contrast drift. Remember that
> this stuff spends a fair bit of time in the the pre rinse and development
> trays. It gets a lot of safelight, and mine did create significant fog!

..one more good reason to use a JOBO (if you have one ofcourse), the whole
proces upto the second "exposure" can be done in a JOBO paperdrum very
convenient..Liam is also particulairly cautious with safe-light exposuer
in his article..

Cor Breukel

http://ruly70.medfac.leidenuniv.nl/~cor/cor.html
"The Infrared Gallery"