Ammonium/Potassium Dichromate? in Reversal Bleach, was Re: I still have a unanswered question

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 22:39:27 -0400

Yes, ammonium dichromate will work fine in the reversal bleach, you just
need less of it. One substitution rule that I remember off hand is for
every 100 parts of potassium dichromate substitute 85 parts of ammonium.

Sandy King