Re: I still have a unanswered question

garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:47:42 -0800 (PST)

>The only information I can find is an old book which says that amm.
>dichromate is very similar to pot. dichromate, which it may replace for
>sensitising gelatin.
>

>Liam

Thank you for checking Liam,
 I guess I was beginning to feel a little insignificant... my question
before this one remains unanswered, but that's how it is... I just
assume we all have busy lives and some questions just don't get
answers.
  Anyway, I'll let you know what happens, as I am planing on trying to
reverse the kodak fine grain positive film #7302 not ortho film.
Thanks again,

garimo