Re: EPSON printer

Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 07:56:12 +0000

Philippe Monnoyer wrote:

> Any comment about using EPSON Stylus Photo 700 with archival inks ?
> Is it satisfying ?
>
> Where can we buy the inks ? Is it dangerous for the printer heads ?
>
> Philippe

Go to the epson-inkjet list at http://www.leben.com

They have discussed these questions endlessly there. There are
searchable archives right at leben.com. The technology in the 700 is the
same as in the Stylus Photo (an earlier version of the 700) and the
Photo EX, so threads on those printers might also be useful. Everything
you want to know about archival inks is also there. There are many
photographers in addition to prepress professionals there so issues
particular to photographers are addressed.
Katharine Thayer