RE: Trials and Tribulations of the Digital Neg.

Charles Walters (CWalters@ColoradoCollege.edu)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:36:16 -0600

Thanks to those on the list for all your help and discussions around the
issue of point versus diffuse sources for digital negatives. Looks like a
few comparative tests are in order.

Charles.