Re: Permanence, my philosophical fussing about rc/fiber and color /silver

Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:15:36 -0600

>>The permanent processes (Technicolor, Kodacrome, Dye
>>Transfer, multilayer pigment tissues, etc.) are in most case need a >>lot
of
>>time, money, work, strong nerves and so on.

What makes you say that Kodachrome represents a lot of time, money and
strong nerves? I am 41 and have shot Kodachrome since I was a wee lad of 9
or 10 or 11 or so and I have never found the film to be any problem.

RM