Re: PT SOLARIZATION

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:12:37 -0400

Bob Kiss wrote:

> GARY,
> I found solarization when my paper was too humid...do you pre- humidify?
> Is your working environment very humid? Is there a way to make or keep your
> paper drier? Just a thought.

Bob,

This is interesting since it's completely contrary to what I just wrote
Gary. But you don't say whether you are using Platine or some other
paper....different papers have totally different demands for humidity.
Just how humid is it in Barbados? 70%? 80%? Even higher? A number would
be helpful.

---Carl