Pt/Pd-Platine, white spots

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:31:21 -0400

All,

Printing Pt/Pd, traditional develop-out on Platine, I'm seeing a few
"white" specks on the prints. The coatings are visually perfect, but as
soon as the image comes up in the developer, every couple of prints
there will be a small light spot. Usually oval and around a millimeter
across. Obviously not a big problem since they'll be simplicity itself
to retouch out, but I wonder if anyone else has encountered this. I
haven't seen it on other papers, and as I mentioned, there is no sign of
a problem on the sheet before exposure.

---Carl