RE: Wet & Dry Exposure

John Melanson (john@audiologic.com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 09:11:08 -0600

It seems to me that the RH may not be as important as the total amount of
available water for the reaction. Perhaps we should define a factor, RPH,
relative paper humidiy, that is the percentage increase in paper weight due
to water. Maybe that is the most relevant number.

I terms of accuracy, a larger sheet or thicker paper would tell more
accuratly.

At least this measure would be consistant between various practitioners.

John Melanson