Re: $70 for a friggn' 4x5 neg? You gotta be kidding!

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 03:27:10 /etc/localtime

Hi Dan:

Happy holidays! How's everything? Just thought I'd let you know that me
and my Mom are making another trip to the Lone Star state after we go to
Florida, beginning tommorrow.

We'll be in Austin, but I was contemplating making the trip up north to
Dallas. Would you recommend any specific bus line(I'm sure there's no
train!).

Before I go too far, I should let you know the dates that I(maybe my Mom
too) would be able to drop by. We arrive in Texas on the 18th and leave on
the 23rd. I'm sure that there will be holiday madness, but it would be
great to see you and Jill, so please let me know your schedule.

All the best!

-Andy

p.s.-There is a guy in Dallas who seems like a really good person and he's
really knowledgeable in epson printing. I mentioned I may be coming there,
so we could all get together is everything works out.

Please respond via phone 877-500-8149 x121 to let me know your availability.