Re: Adobe vs. Corel

Wayde Allen (wallen@boulder.nist.gov)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:08:07 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, James Palma wrote:

> There is a new Linux distribution for those who don't want to go through all
> the hassle of installing a separate Linux set-up. It installs right over
> Windows and allows Linux to run in a Windows session. See
> http://www.winlinux.net/ This is a beta distribution.

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that one. On a similar note there is also
VMware <http://www2.vmware.com/index.html> that runs under either Linux or
Windows. It allows you to run both operating systems at the same time,
Linux in a Window under MSWindows or MSWindows in an X-Window under Linux.

For those of you in the Denver/Boulder Colorado area who might want some
help with these programs, or would simply like to see them running, check
out the Boulder Linux Users Group at http://lug.boulder.co.us/.

- Wayde
  (wallen@boulder.nist.gov)