Re: CHRISOTYPE

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:33:21 -0400

Gerard,

Tony McLean published an article on his researches and experiments with
the chrysotype in a recent issue of the British photo magazine "Camera
and Darkroom." The article would give you a good basis to start from. I
have seen several of Tony's prints in the process and they are simply
stunning. He informs me they're awful hard to do, and just about
impossible to duplicate, though.

---Carl