Re: anti-virus programs

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 04/04/00-08:53:54 PM Z

>Judy wrote:
> Gord and company have put the fear of the lord in me... and realizing that
> my "virus protection" (Virex Dropscan) is not recently upgraded, this is a
> good reminder not to forget. Is it possible to do that without going to
> the dread web -- where I'm not going to get real *advice* anyway? Are
> there any mac mavens out there who could name names of best current
> programs ?-- Offlist is probably more polite.

Forget polite. All of us Mac owners need to protect ourselves in case we are
found worthy of infecting. I too would appreciate knowing what to do. I went
to the website that was recommended by Francisco for those who have Outlook
Express and downloaded the Vulnerable stuff but perhaps it didn't even land
in my computer since it may have been just for PC owners....

Worriedly,
Sarah