Re: Movie Camera

From: Norman J. Ford (njford@netvigator.com)
Date: 04/09/00-06:57:58 AM Z

I think it is really admirable that you all are so helpful to the
gentleman looking for a 16mm camera. He should be (and is, I see by his
post) very appreciative - but is it just me or is this completely off topic?
I don't normally complain but I feel this should be said as this
excellent list carries very heavy traffic.
Norman

--
Norman Jackson Ford
University of Hong Kong

Flat 19/B, Pan View Court 162 Third St. Sai Ying Pun Hong Kong

852/2914-2923 see www.photoexhibition.net - for Hong Kong/Asian photo info and for my online exhibition/essays