Re: colour neg scan

From: Moulay (ouazzani@worldnet.fr)
Date: 04/11/00-01:14:59 AM Z

Hi all

OK Kerry and Sill thanks for your advice,

None of the films I have tried gave me satisfaction, but I will continue,
by the way I forgot to specify that I have been shooting panoramics, so the
format does not work for quick and cheap printing.

Please tell me Sill, does your scanner have a profile of this particular film ?
I am on the way to by a pro scanner for slides and negs, but I am still
waiting for a miracle scanner !

Thanks.
Moulay

http://photo-forum.ifrance.com