Re: cyanotype sensitivity

From: Gwen Walstrand (gwalstra@lib.drury.edu)
Date: 04/17/00-07:17:28 AM Z

Bob,
Thanks for the info. I was hoping someone had tested this thoroughly so I
wouldn't have to at this busy time of the semester. We have had good
results with the 2:1 solution but it didn't seem to shorten the exposure
time.

I neglected to mention in my last message what the actual exposure times
for cyanotype are. They are typically one hour (or more) for a film
negative and about 50 minutes for an inkjet negative. We may try the sun
next. Thanks for your help.
Gwen