Re: Kodak to re-introduce Super-XX

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 08/05/00-12:11:29 PM Z

Let me represent an average consumer -- I have used superXX and hated it
and used digital and hated it. But if I had to develop the expertise to
use either one to full advantage, no matter the grief and expense, there
is NO WAY TO GO but digital. You speak of expanding 4 zones -- phooey.
With photoshop I can put any damn zones any damn place I please. Yes, it's
harder for an ancient such as myself to learn, but.... the folks longing
for Super XX are dying out. The photogs coming up will be doing digital.
If Kodak was going to bring back double X, I'd sell my stock (if I had
any).

Judy