Bregger BPF200 for Pt/Pd?

From: Michael Mutmansky (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/11/00-11:57:43 AM Z

Hello all,

I have heard some good things about this film, including that it may be
a reasonable equivalent to Super-XX... I was wondering if anyone is
using it for platinum printing, and what comments they may have
regarding the film? The archives reflect that Kerik was doing some work
with it, but there was no followup to his comments.

There was some discussion about this film WRT pyro, as C. Weese wrote
about in the magazine article. I am not using pyro right now, mostly
D-76 and HC-110. I tray develop, so I woud be looking at PMK or a
variant if I were to try pyro with this film.

Does this film have good characteristics for Pt/Pd? Any recommendations
on some starting EI and dev. times? Thanks for the input.

---Michael