Re: Bregger BPF200 for Pt/Pd?

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/11/00-12:19:07 PM Z

Michael,

It's not an ideal film for Pt/Pd because of rather high base fog in most
developers, coupled to a straight line that shoulders off fairly early.
I've gotten excellent Pt-strength negatives with this film rotary
processed in ABC+ pyro. D-76 rotary also works well with a lower than
usual fog level and a longer than usual straight line. I haven't done as
well with tray processing it in pyro formulas, but haven't tried D-76 in
a tray. That may be your best bet, or a pyro formula if you can keep the
base fog down in your particular lab conditions.---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/