Re: Holographic film

From: Philippe Monnoyer (philippe.monnoyer@ulg.ac.be)
Date: 08/14/00-10:33:12 AM Z

Hello all,

Yes you can view reflexion holograms with any point light. However, a
transmission hologram cannot be viewed without a laser.
Yes, a hologram is a series of fringes, rebuilding the 3D image when lighted.
The holotest plates are probably still usable.
You can, by the way use it as a extremely high definition B/W material. Of
course it is very slow, the grains are some tens of nm in diameter.
I put the DlogE curves on my site (what will be my site)
http://philux.cjb.net/holotest.gif

(HD means on glass plate, 56 means green sensitive, 75 means red sensitive)
Plate or film = same thing

Philippe
Philippe MONNOYER, Ph.D.
Holographic Emulsions