Re: Albumem stains

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 08/16/00-05:00:16 AM Z

Hi Joao

Your procedure seems to look ok. The ratio salt/silvernitrate is
important and Reilly advices two to three times more silvernitrate
versus salt. You are using about 6 times more, a bit too much I think.

However the first thing I would check is your hardening procedure. I
myself use a 70% isopropanol solution plus the same percentage salt as
in the coating solution.

Did you try a single coated albumen paper?

Good luck,

Cor