alt photo MFA

From: Maureen E. Duncan (meduncan@ssa.uchicago.edu)
Date: 08/24/00-09:35:24 AM Z

A few recent messages concerning MFAs have been posted, so I'm taking this
as an opportunity to ask a few questions. Any information or advice that
you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently looking
into MFA programs for photography, and would like to focus on non-silver
processes. What schools have a good program for this, and what type of
work should I include in my portfolio?

Thank you,

Maureen Duncan