Trouble with ferric Ammonium citrate?

From: Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-deja.com)
Date: 12/12/00-02:17:50 AM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello!

I went through my photo chemistry box the other day and found that I had some ferric Ammonium citrate which once was composed of crystals is now a solid deep green/blue mass. Pliable like some type of candy.

Is this still usable? Can it be made soluble in water again? how? heat?

I'd hate to waste this stuff.

thanks!

Mac

Before you buy.