Re: All Gum Show online exhibit

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/12/00-01:24:17 AM Z

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Don Bryant wrote:
> I would love to see these gum prints up close and personel, I feel we are
> missing a lot by settling for the electronic versions of this group's work.

I agree -- although the work *looked* wonderful, I felt frustrated, that I
didn't really get a sense of what the actual print was actually like. I
know this is luddite heresy, but in my opinion, 35 mm slides give a better
sense of the actual print than the monitor. Someone might consider a slide
exchange on the order of Dave Soemarko & company's print portfolio
exchange.

Judy