Re: Trouble with ferric Ammonium citrate?

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 12/13/00-03:57:51 PM Z

>>I went through my photo chemistry box the other day and found that I
had some ferric Ammonium citrate >>which once was composed of crystals is
now a solid deep green/blue mass. Pliable like some type of >>candy.

>>Is this still usable? Can it be made soluble in water again? how? heat?

Any time a chemical changes you should just get rid of it and use fresh.
This advice comes from experience. Chemicala change and that is why you
should purchase only what you need. Will it work? Who knows. I can tell
you that you might have problems repeating results. DO NOT WASTE YOUR
TIME WITH IT.

Bob