Re: All Gum Show online exhibit

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 12/13/00-03:14:59 AM Z

Of course an online version of an image isn't the same as seeing it in
person. I would hope that anyone looking at an online version of an
image knows that it is but an imperfect representation; what's more it
will look different to different viewers depending on their equipment.
But having said that, I certainly prefer seeing the online version of
this show to not seeing it at all.
Katharine Thayer