Re: All Gum Show online exhibit

From: B. Izzo (izzos@gusun.georgetown.edu)
Date: 12/13/00-11:21:25 PM Z

Just a quick reply to Don Bryant before I pack up the computer in
preparation for a morning flight to Texas.

What originally attracted me to cliche verre was that it combined aspects
of printmaking and photography. In fact one of my first cliche verre
prints was a copy of one of my etchings (printed in silver). The
nineteenth century artists who worked with the technique were
painters. The most extensive use of it was by Corot.

Suzanne