Re: ziatype question

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/23/00-03:21:53 PM Z

Hi tomy

I also use a paper cald Vinci. This paper accept large amount of dichromat
salt without graing I go through 20% . Sure It yeld long exposure but there
is no graining.

Arches Platine is the less sensible to the contrasting agent and also one
which got more tendancies to grain, mottle.

If you want to push the contrast without any graining , just try NA2 salt,
Sodium chloroplatinate you will really boost the contrast . 1 drop of 20%
solution will give you as much effect as 2% dichromat salt, and you can add
more or print only with this salt.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://perso.club-internet.fr/cnze
I put a paper on Satista+ on my articles page for thosse who are intersted.

Happy christmas