Re: ziatype question

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/23/00-04:20:48 PM Z

Tony and Nze,

My experience is also that dichromate is a mis-match with Platine
(missed that part of David's message). To raise contrast with a strong
hit of dichromate Cranes cover or stationary (AS8111 would be fine for a
5x7) will do better than Plaine. Platine doesn't have as much trouble
with potassium chlorate, but it still won't generally give an acceptable
rise to silver-paper levels. ---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/