from Andy Darlow

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 12/26/00-03:24:07 PM Z

Hey Dan!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas and all that good stuff!

I hope you and Jill are doing very well and I look forward to possibly
seeing you when you do your class this winter at ICP.

Please let me know if you have any free time and we'll get together.

I recently visited my friend Allen Maertz and he mentioned that you may be
testing his new inks. I'm curious about all the new options in Quad
output, especially longevity and paper choices.

I also just got a Canon 8200 and I think it has the finest dot structure
I've ever seen. I'm curious how it would work with a backlit material. It
is only 10" wide, but interesting, nonetheless.

All the best and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Andy
732-742-0123