Humidifying Box Construction and Happy Holidays!

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 12/23/00-08:30:52 PM Z

Any tips on building a box for humidifying hand-coated papers?

I want to build one and would like to hear any and all suggestions with
emphasis on the following points:

For my current darkroom, I'll be limited to a counter-sized unit. (I'm
still interested in hearing of other design ideas, however.)

Is it best to build one around a commercially available humidifier that
includes a humidistat? If so, is any additional fan needed for
circulation assuming the cabinet has several shelves/racks for multiple
sheets of coated paper?

Any tips on cabinet material choices to avoid condensation and dripping?

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to All!!

Dan