Liquid Light

From: Erin Orourke (orou7902@fredonia.edu)
Date: 02/01/00-11:28:16 AM Z

Hi Everyone-
 I am a newcomer to this list and I have found it very interesting reading
all of your alternative process info. I have to admitt I was alittle
intimadated to participate, but I figure what do I have to lose??!
Anyway, I am working with liquid light and I was wonderin if any of you
had any pointers or advice on starting out. Thanks so Much. ERIN :-)