Re: Droppers and brushes.

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/05/00-12:34:14 AM Z

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Witho Worms & Jorien van Santen wrote:
> ...I started using a brush from Da Vinci, type 5080. These are made in
> Germany and vary width. The biggest one is 8 cm. The hair in the brush is
> nylon and are orange coloured. In my experience this brush combines the
> best of both worlds. It's very smooth and thin (1/2 cm). It soaks very
> little chemistry, much less than every animal hair brush I ever used. It's
> feels like working with a rod, pushing the chemistry over the paper but is
> a lot more flexible than a rod, especially for bigger formats. The bruch
> almost looses no hair.

I've heard about that brush, which surely seems a bargain at $3 for 8 cm
(which my Ikea 2-way tape measure says is 3-1/4 inches). Even a more
expensive brush that doesn't lose hair would be extremely desirable. As
far as I know, however, it's not sold in the US... or I wasn't able to
find it.

Has anyone else?

Judy