Re: Slides and a question

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/05/00-01:13:08 PM Z

The Polaroid 35mm slides are deffinately not as good quality as a dupe
done with duplicating film by someone who knows what they are doing.
Depends what you want though.
If you want dupes to send out to clients on approval so they might buy
your pic then forget Polaroid. If you need dupes for a 35mm
presentation in the next hour or so then use polaroid.
I haven't seen any great results with Polaroid, however I have seen
great results with simple equipment and a lot of practice using
duplicating film, the right light source, and exact processing
techniques.
We use a lab in UK for 70mm dupes and I can't tell the diference
between the 35mm and the dupe. The same can be said for 35mm dupe
film.
Hope that saves you money now!!!

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road