Where do I get supplies?

From: Jonathan Long (fotonerd@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/05/00-01:40:24 PM Z

I am looking for the best source for some supplies.

I should be able to get some chemicals through my
University Chemistry store but probably not all of
them.

I will probably order supplies for Cyan, Van Dyke,
Gum(Ammonium Dichromate), Potasium Dichromate,
eventually Palladuim/Platinum.

And also I need dropper bottles and the likes.
Where does one get this great brush everyone has
talked about recently? What are some other brushes,
coating methods available? Foam Brushes just waste
soooo much chemistry.

I know Bostick & Sulivan is online. My teacher
recommended Photographic Formulary but I can not find
any information on them.

If this is a redundent question to the list, please by
all means answer me off list.

fotonerd