Re: Where do I get supplies?

From: Robert Lyman (railroad@northweb.com)
Date: 02/05/00-02:15:37 PM Z

Jonathan Long asked

Subject: Where do I get supplies?

> And also I need dropper bottles and the likes.
> Where does one get this great brush everyone has
> talked about recently? What are some other brushes,
> coating methods available? Foam Brushes just waste
> soooo much chemistry.
> I know Bostick & Sulivan is online. My teacher
> recommended Photographic Formulary but I can not find
> any information on them.

Hi Jonathan

Photographers Formulary is online at:

http://www.photoformulary.com/

Between them, and B&S, you should be able to find the chemicals you need.
For most brushes, you should be able to get them at an art supply store. If
it's something special, maybe someone else on list would know. Another
option for some processes is glass rod coating. Information on that method
is available at the B&S website. Hope this helps.
Good luck,

Bob Lyman ( railroad@northweb.com )
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/7610/
http://www.artists-in-residence.com/users/radiance/