Palladio Company UV unit w/ vacuum

From: D. A. Saunders (dasaunders@freewwweb.com)
Date: 02/05/00-03:36:07 PM Z

Hello,
      Has anyone ever purchased the UV exposure unit
w/ Vacuum Frame manufactured by The Palladio
Company? I would appreciate hearing any feedback
you may have regarding your experience with it (i.e.
size you have, how you like it, company support, how
it compares to any others on the market, etc.) I'm
thinking of the fairly large-size unit (19x24).
      Also, are there any other companies selling the same
thing (a UV unit w/ vacuum)?

I know it's expensive to buy one but I'm not interested
in information regarding building one at this time.
I've considered building one on and off during the past
year but (because of not having the time or not being
"handy") I'm sure I'd be dead before I ever finished it.

Please, thanks for any info, feel free to also
contact offline . . .
Sincerely,
D.A. Saunders