AIPAD PHOTO SHOW NYC

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 02/05/00-06:47:24 PM Z

The AIPAD Show New York Hilton February 11-13 You can see some of my work at the Leica Gallery booth. Take a look if eny of you go. Its a big show one of the largest Fine Art Photography exposition. The dealers are from all over so some of you out there must be in this show. PLease let me know so I can look at your work. Thank You James Romeo