Re: Droppers and brushes.

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 02/07/00-07:07:56 AM Z

Carl Fransman wrote:
> when you say bigger formats, how big do you mean?
> Could anybody say how big one should be able to coat consistently?

I have made prints as large as
9.75 by 62 inches (24.8 x 157 cm)
and 19.5 by 31 inches (49.5 x 78.7 cm)
coated as consistently as any of my other prints.

I feel that I could coat 2 foot by six foot prints (.61 meter by 1.82
meter) in the same manner, or larger if needed.
The only limit seems to be the materials and desire to use them.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/