Re: Continuous Tone Duplicating Film @ Photo Warehouse

From: Hamish Stewart (hamish.stewart@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 02/09/00-07:31:52 AM Z

If this is film is slow and the photo warehouse slower... I have used the
Kodak product. - normal exposures at at least 40 secs, often some minutes
at f5.6... I don't know what developer you are using, but depending on
the process you might want to consider kodak D-19. A high enery dev that
should provide the density that you need..

Cheers
Hamish

Hamish Stewart - Gum Bichromate Photographer - visit
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hamish/gumphoto.html>
for gum bichromate images, technical information and links to recommended
resources on alternative photographic processes.
mailto:<gum_photo@wanadoo.fr>