Re: Unsizing Paper

From: Ray Rogers (earthsoda@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/09/00-08:36:27 AM Z

--- FotoDave@aol.com wrote:
> Last week I sized a lot of paper using... (gelatin +
alum), but... I am wondering if there is anyway I can
unsize the paper....
> Dave Soemarko

(Hi again!)
Interesting question, Dave. How heavily hardened is
it?
If you try Laim's suggestion and it doesn't work,
perhaps you might want to try an enzymatic
approach...I don't know how well it would work on
hardened gelatin, but I sure would like to find out!
Please post or let me know off list how things turn
out.

Ray