Re: Supplier Silverprint problem

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/15/00-07:25:01 PM Z

Try Martin Reed , Managing director.
Tel : + 44 171 620 0844
I will phone him for you in the morning, but I know they are not
connected to the internet all the time so maybe they haven't
downloaded your message yet, or maybe it got lost in the ether!!!
I use them all the time, even to send film to Brazil and they are a
very good company. Martin's knowledge of alt processes is
extraordinary. He trained as a photographic chemist and is the co
author of spirit of salts book.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK