Re: Supplier Silverprint problem (off topic)

David.Clark@Walsworth.com
Date: 02/18/00-11:13:47 AM Z

I think we are lucky ANYBODY wants to provide us with supplies. There are
better ways to make a living, and anyone trying to run an alt photo related
business is doing this more for love than money. Give the guy a break.

David

PS: I signed a credit card slip at a restaurant last night. Anybody could have
copied the number, but I am only liable for the first $50 if it is stolen. I am
much more paranoid about having my social security number on my driver's license
than having a credit card number stolen by email.