Fw: Fw: William Mortensen Mystery

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 02/22/00-07:52:20 PM Z

A.D. Cloeman seems to be a champion of the Mortensen history, darkened by
the Baumount Newhall overshadow of historians.

After I had forwarded the thread on an 8mm of Mortensen information to him,
he requested me to add this to our alt-photo list, since he is not a
technician and not a subscriber it is interesting that we learn of this,
none the less.

Steve Shapiro

If any of the above doens not make sense, I shall takeflames, comments
orkudos as the case has been, and may well be, again. No sweat.