Re: Re:Homemade paper and Luminos

From: Chris Read (of30@dial.pipex.com)
Date: 02/23/00-02:07:25 PM Z

Hi,

I'd be very interested to hear how you get on with the home-made paper
experiments. I have it in mind to bind a book of various cyanotypes on
home-made paper, and I too have been pondering the sizing. So far, I have
tried various proportions of PVA mixed in the paper-pulp vat, but I need to
wait for the English sun later in the year to do the exposures.

I have also been looking out for a paper-making mail group but have yet to
find one. Any ideas?

Chris